Some people have recently reported a bug in Melty Blood English v2.0 where chapter titles and some dialogue scenes appeared in Japanese during the game’s story mode. We’ve isolated the cause of this problem and have released an updated translation patch. To update an existing installation, simply run the new installer and allow it to the install into the same directory as your existing game.
- Yandere Translations
Recent blog posts
- Twitch streams incoming!
- How to fix D3DOverrider in Windows 8 (true and easy solution)!
- I’m starting a Cardfight Vanguard IRC channel
- List of things to do
- Portal Free on PC and MAC until May 24th
- How I’ve been spending my time the last few months…
- Review of Miles Edgeworth, Ace Attorney Investigations
- A short story – stuff is back online.
- More on “Rising”
- Dell Vostro v13 64-bit drivers for Windows 7? I’ve found them all for you!