It looks like a small oversight happened while making the Melty Blood walkthrough. Block L should be called Block K, and vice versa. This will be fixed in the bugfix release of Melty Blood near the end of the month. Please report any errors you may encounter while playing the game or looking at any other files related to the translation.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If the page does not redirect you, click here.
To apply for the position of Tsukihime Beta-Tester, you must have all of the following:
- An excellent understanding of English grammar, but also understanding that Tsukihime was written as a visual novel, and hence incorrect grammar is best used for certain situations.
- Plenty of free time.
- Good understanding of Tsukihime (the anime itself is not enough).
- Ability to figure out how to do things without asking for help.
- Ability to read thoroughly (not skim).
- Ability to write detailed bug reports.
- Liking of repetitive, possibly boring and spoilerful work.
- Ability to beta-test H-scenes. Legally.
- Ability to decode Engrish.
If you have all of the above, send this form in an email to me. Finding the email is part of the test.
Username on mirrormoon (if any):
MSN Messenger (if any):
Previous experience in testing (if any):
Fix these sentences up and include any assumptions you have made:
ther wasnt anybody around at home he said
because its too dangerous, were going home
i saw that monsters we’re every where. the one in front of me scared me, it’s fangs dripping.
Of course. Saber’s is so tight even on my finger. If you do it like that, Shirou would certainly hate you. He’ll say that it was just painful and it didn’t feel good at all.
Good evening! This is the hint corner that is the supporter of all of you that wants to die instantly, the Tiger Dojo!
Not forgetting or denying the past.
That the only way to make use of what has gone away is to acknowledge them—-
There’s no hesitation in Saber now.
She nods silently and runs to the school building like a wind.
If you don’t get a reply in a week, you didn’t pass.