Okay, onto the serious stuff. The F/sn translation has been progressing smoothly. With the help of Danj and sebasdoes, the current script is getting most of the typos and grammar mistakes ironed out of it. All the graphics for the Saber route have been edited, but puKKa and TakaJun found some errors which need to be fixed, no biggie. Once the script has been fixed up, I’ll incorporate it into the latest beta patch build (for beta testers only). There are still a few issues that need addressing though, such as the chapter titles and choices word wrapping problem, and crashing errors that occur after word wrapping the script (this can be fixed in one day). So we’re getting closer, but there is still much work to be done. ^^
- Yandere Translations
Recent blog posts
- How to fix D3DOverrider in Windows 8 (true and easy solution)!
- I’m starting a Cardfight Vanguard IRC channel
- List of things to do
- Portal Free on PC and MAC until May 24th
- How I’ve been spending my time the last few months…
- Review of Miles Edgeworth, Ace Attorney Investigations
- A short story – stuff is back online.
- More on “Rising”
- Dell Vostro v13 64-bit drivers for Windows 7? I’ve found them all for you!
- I’m out